Monday, August 11, 2008

shucks.

I think my torrent-ting habit is going to make me an internet amputee very soon..almost all my bandwidth is now dedicated to that alone..leaving me with a less-than-acceptable 10kbps surfing speed.

Am I trying to show off? Hardly. I'm just trying to say that I will stop once all the ongoing DLs are finished.


Oh yes, with regards to Singapore's performance in the olympic games...I just feel mighty ashamed..especially with ronald susilo, the one who Straits Times said would punish World No.2 today.

Oh well, my heart goes out to China's synchronised divers Guo Jingjing and the other person.


For those who are still harbouring hopes of Singapore (finally) getting some olympic medals, my advice to you is: Stop and avoid disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home