Wednesday, August 20, 2008

amazng

after wiping off the dust from my blogger dashboard, I can only describe myself as being happy. The main reason being the impossibly neat new layout of it.

Life in school has become exceedingly overwhelming...especially when you factor in procastination. My situation has now become so bad that I started giving no regard to any tests (for today
s econs test, I actually slept at 10pm the day before - with zero remorse.)

Barely a month left to the promotional exams and I'm still struggling with procastination. Is indolence the originating cause here? Or is it a consequence of procastination? I desperately need help, or I shall be doomed.

I'm worried that I will flip once I see my exam results.

4weeks. It's going to be my last.

Live.Everyday.As.If.It's.Your.Last (It's going to work wonders, I'm sure)


Maybe I should start by imposing draconian rules on myself, or maybe convince my mother in a subtle way so that she would usurp all my remaining rights to works of technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home